Shopbop combined their fall sales into one end of season sale. Smart move. Almost everything is 20% off and orders over $500 are 25% off. Promo code EOTS17 for the win. There are literally thousands of items included. Because I have two kids and can’t go through every single item, here are 5 fall essentials I own and love and 5 items in my cart. Happy shopping!
OWN & LOVE:
- Black distressed jeans – these Mother frayed ankle jeans are my fav
- Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots – I know, I know, these are expensive even on sale. But if you’ve ever wanted them, now is the time. So far they’re at the top of my list for my favorite purchase of 2017. (A little tip…Nordstrom will price match this sale)
- Clare V leopard clutch – You’d be surprised how versatile a leopard clutch can be. It instantly dresses up any outfit.
- Madewell transport tote – Okay, so I don’t technically own this bag. But two of my girlfriends do and they take it on every vacation. It fits a water bottle, sunglasses, phone and small wallet. If you’re deciding between black and brown, I’d go with black.
- Stance low cut socks – The only socks I wear with my Stan Smiths that don’t fall down.
IN MY CART:
- Wayf lace top – My girlfriend has this top and I wore it this weekend (with #1 and #3 above). I’m definitely getting it for myself.
- Madewell denim jacket – I need a denim jacket and this one looks to be the perfect color.
- Frame shorts – Well these were in my cart until they sold out of my size. Hurry before it happens to you.
- Cupcakes & Cashmere sweater – This sweater looks comfy and cozy. Just the way a sweater should be.
- BB Dakota top – A grey top that’s a dressier than the 10 tee shirts in my closet? And less than $50. Sign me up.
SHOP THE POST: