The countdown to the holidays is on and parties are in full swing. Tonight we’re headed to Jim’s work party. Casual attire so I don’t have to fit this belly bump in a dress! And then our bags are packed for a trip to sun and sand for a few days. I’m pretty excited to bronze this belly. :)
A few links for your weekend reading…
- Do you agree with the top 15 most iconic TV wardrobes?
- Get your tickets for the Las Noches de las Luminarias exhibit at the Desert Botanical Garden. It’s definitely worth a visit!
- I had planned following Naomi’s lead from last year and incorporating a 12 Dates of Christmas theme. Since we’re heading to Hawaii, I decided it would be a little too easy and am saving it for next year. Have you ever tried something similar?
- What if guys acted like girls on Instagram? is hilarious and pretty spot on.
- I’m hosting my first gift wrapping party this year (mentioned here). This holiday get together by a few friends in Phoenix has me considering upping my game!
- Traveling for the holidays? Then you need to read these 10 ways to save space in your suitcase, especially to bring your gifts back with you!