Wow, that was a long week. It’s been a bit of a rude awakening getting back to reality. Between thinking about moving, renting our condo, and pregnancy hormones, I’ve shed a few tears. Friday’s here so all is well again. The weather is better than most of the country, we have dinner plans on Saturday and haven’t caught any of the nasty colds going around. I really don’t have anything to complain about!
- Could you go an entire day without spending any money? Let’s give it a try together.
- I love a good House Hunters marathon as much as the next HGTV addict. The Annoying Things People Say on House Hunters is pretty accurate.
- Does anyone else miss The Office? 21 Things You Might Not Have Known is a fun look at the behind the scenes of the series.
- Relationships aren’t always easy and I’m always interested in reading articles on keys to successful relationships. Not every point applies to every relationship, but I usually gain some insight. This article on retirees secrets to happy marriages has good advice, although sometimes follow your heart and listen to your head can be opposite, right?
- To hear these girls describe their self-esteem is remarkable. They are far more articulate and thoughtful than I was at their age.
- I love the things other people find on etsy, but every time I try it’s a little overwhelming. I’ll be putting these 7 Ways to Score on Etsy into practice.
Have a great weekend!